Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catching Up

I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while. It's been a crazy couple of weeks - I normally update my blog while I'm at work (gasp - I know, on company time, right), but I've been working on a big project with property tax abatements, and it's taken up a lot of my time. Luckily, it's almost done, and hopefully I'll have more time to post in November. But here's a couple things that have been going on lately.

This past Sunday, we took a drive to Bear Lake. We just needed to get out of the house, and wanted to go through Logan Canyon to see the leaves changing colors. So here's a pic of Jeff and Jordyn.

Look at all the snow - it was SO cold! (Sigh) Winter is sure coming up fast. However, one of my favorite things about this time of year is that being a government employee, I get 7 days off between September 1 and January 1! I love those extra days off. On Columbus Day (Monday), I was able to go to Logan and visit my long lost friend, Julie. She and I went to Cosmetology together when we were in high school, but I haven't seen her since then. Then a few months ago I found her blog, then a week or two after that I ran into her in Kent's! It was so good to catch up with her this week! Crazy how things happen.

Life sure is moving quickly. Jordyn is growing up so fast. She amazes me every day. At night time, she'll crawl in bed and as we turn off the light's she'll shout "Adios!" Here's a picture that Jeff took of her last night - she's getting to be such a little cheeser!
Anyways, that's about it. Hope everyone is doing well. Check back soon - hopefully there will be a more exciting post in a week or two.

2 Meaningful Memos:

Ashlee Garn said...

Cutest little girl ever! I love that pic!

Julie said...

Yeah...It was fun catching up! I am glad you were able to come over and visit for awhile! We need to definitly do that more often...and I need to come see that cute house of yours!!