My awesome sis-in-law, Amber, hosted a Girls Night for the Twilight Midnight Movie Premiere. I've never been to a premiere, but what a fun night it was! We met and had a pot luck dinner and Twilight trivia before the movie, then went to the theatre to get in line. We were able to have reserved spots at the front of the line - it was too cool to be able to walk through the crowds of people and take our places right next to the doors!
They had this cardboard Edward that they were raffling off. Too fun to get pictures taken with this thing, but in the end it was a guy that won it!!!
The movie was great - mostly followed the book's storyline, but had a few things that were different. Thanks for the fabulous night, Amber, can't wait to do it again for the sequel!


3 Meaningful Memos:
Hey looks like you had alot of fun. We are still waiting to go see it until the crowds die down a little bit!! We will be coming up for the Bruderer christmas party!! It's my families turn to have us for thanksgiving! Take care!
It was a great night! I am so glad you came. Can't wait to go again tonight!
Can I come along for the sequel??? PLEASE OH PLEASE! :) However, I have to admit that I don't think Edward is really all that gorgeous like I imagined him.
Post a Comment