Christmas is almost here! Today there are exactly 12 days before Christmas. That reminds me of a song - the 12 Days of Christmas. Here are my 12 days of Christmas this year...

2. Two years old. That's how old Jordyn is. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She amazes me every day. This will definielty be a fun Christmas this year with her tearing it all up!
3. Three Christmas trees. I have a really pretty big Christmas tree, but it takes up a lot of space in my small living room, plus I'm worried about Jordyn tipping it over. So the big Christmas tree has been retired to the shed, and I've got these three small trees in its place. Still pretty, and they're sitting on an end table so that they don't take up a whole lot of room and Jordyn can't get to them.
4. Four months out of school. One of my gifts to myself this year is that I'm taking next semester off. I need a break, plus some time to replenish the funds.
5. Five day weekend! Another gift to me - I'm taking the day before and the day after Christmas off of work, and of course Christmas day is a paid holiday, then a regular 2-day weekend - that constitutes 5 days off of work!
6. Six calendars. Every year I do a family calendar for my family's Christmas gifts. This is a HUGE project for me that I work on all year long, and I'm usually just barely getting them finished on Christmas eve. However this year, I got them done early! I finished them up last weekend, and it's such a relief to have them done! I'll upload some of the pages after Christmas!
7. Seven new drawers and cabinets. I got a new desk at work! I'll upload some pictures later, but I've been so busy since I got the new desk that it hasn't been too clean!
8. Eight hours of quality time with my little sis. My sis has been going to school at Snow College, and I haven't seen a whole lot of her this year. But when she was home for Thanksgiving, we went Black Friday shopping. It was so nice to spend some time with her. I hope she had as much fun as I did!
9. Nine presents wrapped! Only about 31 more to go! Ugh!
10. Ten painted toenails. Another gift to myself - it's been a busy year this year, and with working full time, going to school part time, and being a full-time wife and mother, my toenails haven't gotten painted. So when I get my 5 days off, I'm going to take some time and paint my toenails!
11. Eleven dollars - that's how much is going to be left in the bank account when I get done Christmas shopping - lol! Is anyone else feeling the crunch?
12. Twelve more months before we do it all over again! Its a stressful time of year, but I love it. I love the feeling in the air. I love the excitement, the gift giving, the decorations, the lights, the music, and definitely the food! I also love the true meaning of Christmas, the time of year when we celebrate the birth of Christ. I am so thankful for His life and His atonement for us.
Happy Holidays!


2 Meaningful Memos:
Thats what we want!!! If he dosent like it, just give it to me!
CUTE! I love that you put it to the 12 days of Christmas!!! :)
Post a Comment