Monday, August 3, 2009

My Little Girl is THREE!


I keep telling myself that I'm not old enough to have a three-year-old, but here she is! Jordyn is such a fun and sweet little girl. She amazes me every day with the things she is learning and her precious spirit.

We celebrated on Saturday at Hogle Zoo. She LOVED seeing all the animals - her favorite movie lately is Madagascar, and so it was fun for her to see all the animals in real life. I'm not sure what her favorite animal was, but mine and Jeff's favorite was the bird show. If you go to Hogle Zoo, be sure to check out the bird show - it's DEFINITELY worth it. We also liked the baby giraffe - it was only two days old!
On Sunday we met my family at Willow Park and had a picnic. We also celebrated my nephew Hayden's birthday. Lots of presents, lots of food, lots of fun - what could be better?

We love you, Jordyn - Happy Birthday!


4 Meaningful Memos:

The Thornleys said...

Happy Birthday!!! You need to send me some pictures still!! I need to edit some more,and I haven't taken any pictures for a while!!

Dani said...

She is cute so! I wish we could of been there. Motherhood is wonderful, but time goes way too fast.

kevin and lacie +kids said...

Thank you for coming to Wilow Park! That was great and I appreciate you guys doing stuff with us. Hayden's b-day was great and I am glad that cute TJ's was fun, too.

: said...

Dido Dani, motherhood is awesome, but it does go by too fast. Glad you guys had fun!