Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A letter to my baby girl

(Special "Thanks" to my wonderful sister-in-law, Dana, for taking these precious maternity photos; and also to my talented little sis, Kari, for the help with hair and make-up. Love you both!)

Dear Little One:
Thirty nine weeks have gone by so fast! I have enjoyed getting to know you over the past nine months. You and I have become great friends - we do everything together!



Daddy has been anxiously awaiting your arrival - he's kinda jealous that I spend so much time with you. But he loves to feel you moving and kicking, and he can't wait to hold you in his arms.


And just wait until you meet your big sister, Jordyn! She already loves you so much and has agreed to be on diaper duty when you get here!




Jordyn already has big plans for the clothes she will dress you up in and the games you will play.


But most importantly, you have an eternal family waiting for you that loves you very much.




In a very short week you will finally meet me, and I hope I am everything that you could ever need or want in a mother. I cherish this special time we have had together, and thanks, baby girl, for "kickin'" it with me!


Love, Mommy

6 Meaningful Memos:

Shauna said...

Girl you look amazing!! So pretty! I love this post. It's so sweet! Love the pictures!

Ashlee Garn said...

OHHH! I LOVE IT! Seriously, made my eyes tear up! This is beautiful :)

Dana said...

Beautiful! Love your thoughts with the photos. I hope you print this or do a scrapbook version for baby {J}'s album. BTW... You DO look amazing!

The Thornley's said...

I love all of the pics! They are super cute:) You look great! Can't wait to meet this little one:)

Dani said...

I love it! So sweet and precious!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh this is sooo cute! You have the cutest little family and your belly is so cute! Kariann did a great job on hair and makeup, you are absoulutley beautiful! Congrats on your new little addition :)