Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh the places you'll go...

Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.

Just a small exerpt from Dr. Seuss's poem that was read 10 years ago at my high school graduation. Now here I am, 10 years later, graduating from college with my Bachelor's in Accounting! I'm so glad that three-and-a-half years ago I made the decision to finish what I had started and get my degree.

Of course, no battle is ever won alone, and I'm so thankful for supportive parents and inlaws that watched Jordyn while I was attending classes and Jeff was at work. I'm thankful for helpful classmates and friends that have been there for me and have climbed this mountain with me. And most importantly, I am thankful for my wonderful husband for supporting me and sticking with me throughout the whole journey. We did it!!!



You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
so... get on your way!

2 Meaningful Memos:

kevin and lacie +kids said...

I loved watching you walk and get that diploma! It was great. Congrats sis, you did it! And look at all you have :)

Julie said...

Wow. I am SOOOOO BEHIND in blogging!! Congrats like forever ago! That is so awesome you graduated!! And congrats on that ADORABLE baby, but you should totally put on some updated pictures of her!!! And second....When do you guys hit your cruise?? I wanna hear all about it? Are you still working weekdays...if not then you should come up for a play date! I would love it!