Hey girl!!!! Oh my, I have been so out of blogging! I am truly tryiing to get all caught up with mine and EVERYONE else's! I LOVED reading all about your amazing and fun trip! Oh it makes me wanna go again! we should just all go together! :) Maybe we should have a cruise night and get together and show pics and stuff! You guys look like you had a blast! :)
I LOVE your Halloween costumes too by the way! Absolutely adorable! You are too creative! :) ..... So, are you going to keep updating your blog or have you also given up on the blog world?? :)
hey girl, so seriously I love that picture at the top of your blog, you guys are probably some of the most photogenic people ever!!! :-) I just got your comment on my blog and actually believe it or no, I have one dresser left!!! check out rexs facebook pag, he has a picture of everything I sold at the boutique on saturday, and the dresser is on there! It's prob. My fav one I have done. Let me know what ya think.
**Jordyn and I were watching the hail storm through the sliding glass door in my bedroom. I opened up the door so I could pick up a piece of hail to show her. I turned around to show her what was in my hands but she was gone. I found her buried under the blankets on my bed. She said "Mommy, those snow rocks scared me!"
**Jeff has been working on the powerline project, and has gotten in the habit of calling the powerline construction workers "Monkeys". Today when I was driving to take Jordyn to the sitters, she shouted "Mommy! I see monkeys!" I was a little surprised and wondered where she would be seeing monkeys. She pointed at the construction workers and exclaimed "On the mountain!!"
**Jordyn usually drags her feet as we're getting ready to leave in the mornings. However, the SpongeBob watch she got in her kids meal has changed everything. This morning I was getting ready for work. She came to me about 15 minutes before time to leave and scolded "Mommy - we're going to be late! (Pointing to her watch) Don't you know what time it is? We need to hurry!"
**Me: "Come on, Jordyn, it's time to go."
Jordyn: "No, I'm Jennie."
Me: "Jennie?"
Jordyn: "Yeah - Little Jennie."
Not quite sure where she picked the name Jennie up, but all day long she insisted that I call her Little Jennie.
**Jordyn was in the living room watching cartoons while I finished getting ready for work. When I went in to get her ready to go, she looked at me and said "Oh! You look cute!"
**I had made mashed potatoes, gravy, and turkey steaks for dinner one night. Jordyn finished her mashed potatoes, and came to me to ask for more potatoes. I told her that she needed to have some of her meat before I would get her more potatoes. She turned around, and as she walked back to her chair she shouted, "Aw Man!"
**One day Jordyn found the book of Forever Stamps that we keep at the computer desk. I walked into the bedroom and she was standing on the chair with stamps all up and down the legs of her pants. She looked at me and proudly announced "Look, Mommy! Stickers!"
3 Meaningful Memos:
P.S. Yes, I am dead to the blogging world. I just can't make myself do it anymore :(
Hey girl!!!! Oh my, I have been so out of blogging! I am truly tryiing to get all caught up with mine and EVERYONE else's! I LOVED reading all about your amazing and fun trip! Oh it makes me wanna go again! we should just all go together! :) Maybe we should have a cruise night and get together and show pics and stuff! You guys look like you had a blast! :)
I LOVE your Halloween costumes too by the way! Absolutely adorable! You are too creative! :) ..... So, are you going to keep updating your blog or have you also given up on the blog world?? :)
hey girl, so seriously I love that picture at the top of your blog, you guys are probably some of the most photogenic people ever!!! :-) I just got your comment on my blog and actually believe it or no, I have one dresser left!!! check out rexs facebook pag, he has a picture of everything I sold at the boutique on saturday, and the dresser is on there! It's prob. My fav one I have done. Let me know what ya think.
Post a Comment