Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Amber, so here we go!

Four jobs I have had:
1. Fast Food (Arctic Circle)
2. Clothing Retail (JC Penney)
3. Human Resources (Pro Pac Labs)
4. Accounts Payable (Box Elder County)

Four movies I would have or have watched over and over:
1. Click
2. Monster's Inc.
3. Enough
4. Tommy Boy

Four places I have lived:
1. Thatcher
2. Garland
3. Ephraim
4. Perry/Brigham City

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Ashlee
2. Ashlee
3. Ashlee
4. Ashlee (she's the only one that ever e-mails me)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Olive Garden Fettucine Alfredo
2. Turkey Steaks & Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
3. Ribeye Steaks
4. Strawberry Shortcake

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Paris, France
3. Laying on a nice, warm beach somewhere
4. On a cruise ship

Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Memorial Day Weekend Camping Trip
2. Birth of 2 nieces
3. Working towards my Bachelor's degree
4. Birthdays

Four people I would like to tag:
1. Umm - Ashlee
I don't know anyone else!

0 Meaningful Memos: