UPDATE
Hi All - Just a short note to let everyone know that I'm still alive - barely! It's been a crazy week, but I'm FINALLY done with my Summer Block classes - yes, the fun Summer Block where they try to cram a WHOLE semester's worth of material into 7 weeks! I had a Final last week, and one more to do this week, and then life will be a whole lot less stressful for me! I don't know what I'm going to do with all the free time I'm going to have - oh, wait - maybe I'll FINALLY have some time to dig through and clean my house that's been neglected for the past 7 weeks!
TOUCH THE SKY
LATE NIGHT CROP
Also, I finally had the chance to attend a late-night crop this Saturday. Here's a couple of the layouts I did for Jordyn's book.
"The Zoo Crew"
Fun layout of some of the pictures I took when we went to Willow Park last month.
"Dad n' Me"
This was a quick little layout that I did using the scraps that were available to us at the crop.
"Memorial Weekend Camping Trip 2008"
Didn't have time to get the title done on this one, but you get the jist.
"Night Night"
This is one of my all time favorites - yes, the journaling is not done on this one either! But when it is done, it will talk about how Jordyn fell asleep on the floor while watching Elmo.
ANYWAYS...
Hope everyone is having a great week! I will try to do better at keeping this blog up-to-date, but I'm not making ANY promises!


3 Meaningful Memos:
I LOVE your layouts! The Zoo crew is definitely my favorite! I may have to steal the idea :) If that's alright with you :)
sure, ash - you can scraplift me! we need to get together and do some scrappin'!
OOh that photo is sooo cute, and I love all the layouts but most of all Jordyn asleep!
Post a Comment