I just love my grandparents. I am lucky to have 3 of the four of them still living. Jeff and I try to visit them as often as we can, but we don't get to spend as much time with them as we'd like to.
I got a phone call from my mom today saying that she was on her way to the hospital because my Grandma Berry had a stroke. It was a very sad and scary reminder of how precious the time is that I have with my grandparents.
Luckily, it was a mini-stroke and did not do much damage. I am so grateful that my Grandma will be okay. Life is definitely fragile and I will try harder to cherish the time I have with her.
Be sure to let your loved ones know how much you love them, you never know when they'll be gone.



1 Meaningful Memos:
OH sweetie, that is scary! My dad had the same thing...but he actually flatlined on the table! Freaked me out because you know it happens to other people...but it's almost like part of your brain thinks it will never happen to you! I am glad she is ok!
Post a Comment