I guess all I can say is "Be careful what you wish for - you just might get it." I went to the midnight release of Twilight last weekend. Not because I'm obsessed. I'm really not. I thought the books were okay, and the movie was mediocre. The real reason I went was because I needed to do something random, something out of the ordinary. So I went. Got to Wal-Mart and saw that the line was wrapped clear around the store, so left and went to Smith's and was first in line. It took a total of 20 minutes. I got the movie and left. But it was something different. Something unusual. Random.
Well, then the whole wasp in church thing happened on Sunday and we all know how random that was. Honestly, out of all the other people that it could have picked, why did it choose to attack me??? Anyways, enough of the wasp...
The rest of this week has just been a landslide of randomness. What's up with the snowstorm the first week of spring? I'm SO ready for warm weather!
Not to mention my Accounting test yesterday. Ugh! I work in accounting five days a week for crying out loud, I should be ACEING these tests. But no, sadly, since there was ONE chapter out of four that I didn't read, that's what the majority of the test was on. I didn't fail, but lets just say I did NOT do well. Good thing a degree is a degree, and it doesn't show your GPA on there - LOL.
Finally, I was sitting here at work today and all the sudden sirens started going off. So I went to the window and there was a car that had wrecked into the building across the street from where I work! It was an old lady that had probably hit the gas instead of the break, or thought she was in reverse and was actually in drive and punched the gas and went through the building. But yeah - what the heck is in the air? I think I've had about all the randomness I can take for one week!
(Here's a pic of them fixing the building where the car went through - just for your enjoyment.)


1 Meaningful Memos:
Wow! They were already fixing it when you went and took the picture? Did anyone look at you funny when you took the picture? Funny! I'm glad I've had you this week! It's been nuts this week!
Post a Comment