Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I need a vacation!

I hate winter. HATE IT. I think the snow and the cold should just go away after Christmas and everything should warm up and be green and sunny again. Life just seems so much better when it's warm outside.

I'm feeling a bit depressed and overwhelmed today. I normally try to keep my blog upbeat and happy, so I apologize in advance for the gloominess. The cold and bleakishness (is that a word?) outside tends to get me a little bit down every year, and makes everything just seem a little bit worse than it is.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I'm in need of your prayers. And a vacation.

There's a few things I need to blog about, but I can't seem to put it into words. Need to get rid of this cloud that's hanging over my head first. Spring, please come soon!

5 Meaningful Memos:

The Thornleys said...

Come visit. We have tons of snow here too, but if it will help you! I understand about the gloominess. Looking at the same thing everyday! YUCK! Sorry you are feeling down! Maybe we should all plan a get together somewhere!

B/L Clark said...

I second that! I hate the weather this time of year!

Ashlee Garn said...

Me too my dear, me too! We'll get through it! Remember, you borrowed my duck hat :)

kevin and lacie +kids said...

Sorry to hear that. When you said that you were doing your kickboxing class, you sounded so excited. How was that training? Did that help you to feel better? It sounded like so much fun. And then the awesome truck you guys just got!! So cool!!!
Jordyn's Dance Recital was just incredible!!!!! She did such a great job!!! You are such a great person! I say it's just time to get together and SCRAPBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

I totally agree with you. I HATE winter. We need to get together and play. Maybe that'll make this weather more bearable..... :)What do you think!