Friday, August 1, 2008

Two Years - Where Does The Time Go?

First of all, let me apologize to my faithful blog-readers out there. It's been a crazy past couple of weeks, and I haven't had a chance to update this thing. But I'm hoping to get three or four posts up over the next week and update you on all the chaos we call life at the Nielsen home, so keep checking in and hopefully there will be something new for your enjoyment.


Well, today is the day! I can't believe Jordyn is 2 years old today. It seems like only a month or two ago I was holding her in my arms for the first time. Now she is walking,talking, climbing, jumping, running, and driving us all crazy! It amazes me how much she's grown up in the past two years. It's like overnight she went from being a baby to being a little person with a mind of her own. I remember when she first started sleeping through the night, I would go and check on her every two or three hours to make sure she was okay and still breathing. Now she's sleeping in her big girl bed, and if I open the door just enough to get a peek at her, she jumps up and greets me with a "Hi Momma!" So anyways, in honor of my little stinker, here's a few pics of her growing up over the past two years.








Happy birthday, Jordyn! We love you!

1 Meaningful Memos:

Embellish the Moment said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jorge! I am so bummed that we didn't make it to the pool. We'll have to try again another day. Hope you guys had a great day.

We love you to Jorgie Pie!